Senior Performance Analyst - 6mth FTC
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aviva Investors
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Senior Performance Analyst (6 month FTC) - Global COO - London
This role is temporary in nature and has been created in order to allow existing team members to dedicate more time to a critical project.
In this role you will take responsibility for an assigned area within the Performance Team (typically aligned to an investment department); including relationship building, reporting and service development. You will also manage end to end date flows and support the team where needed.
- Providing effective performance attribution and analytical support on a cyclical and ad hoc basis for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Producing performance measurement data - primarily for liquid markets assets - to agreed timescales and standards using Prism and B-One systems
- Implementing changes and improvements to processes and procedures to respond to / anticipate the rapidly evolving investment environment
- Supporting projects as required
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with:-
- Internal colleagues;
- The offshore team;
- External stakeholders.
- Mentoring and developing Analysts
- Providing oversight and guidance to the offshore team
- Channeling customer feedback to enable the team to develop capability and new products that meet or exceed customer demands
- Passionate about delivering performance insight, attention to detail and quality in every aspect
- Intellectual curiosity
- Able to easily connect with people and build extensive professional relationships across all areas
- Good knowledge of both the theory and practice of performance measurement, attribution analysis and ex-post risk
- A good working knowledge of Fixed Income (CDS, IRS, etc.), Money Markets and Derivatives; also accounting details (including Corporate Actions)
- Basic/Intermediate understanding of front office and marketing requirements
- Working experience of an Operations / Back Office environment with a focus on data and reporting
- Experience of Bi-Sam essential, Aladdin Prism, and LIM or Morningstar useful
- IMC, IAQ or CFA qualification desirable
Aviva Investors are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent solutions are based entirely around our Clients objectives, not ours. Whether our clients are looking for a standard product or something completely bespoke, they can access world-class expertise. Our aim is to retain business with named clients by providing a high level of service. For today's investor
Diversity and Inclusion
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we'll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to defy uncertainty.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life.
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.