Senior Performance Analyst, Investment Management London, £70,000 - £80,000 basic salary + bonus and benefits. Leading Investment Management business, keen to hire a Senior Performance Analyst to join an ambitious performance function looking to continually improve the service they provide to the business.
Purpose of the role
- To work with an experienced team of performance measurement professionals focused on building the teams relationship with internal stakeholders and their outsourced performance provider.
- Candidates must be solutions focused and driven to work as part of a team in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Accurate and timely production of teams reporting requirements to the business.
- Prepare pre-production tasks such as sourcing cash rates and market indices.
- Provide "value-added" performance and risk solutions to complement and enhance the existing services provided by the team.
- Working closely with the team manager to build on and improve the teams processes and workflows.
- Build effective relationships with the front office and operations.
- Strong working knowledge of performance calculations gained within Asset Management, (3-5 years+ experience as minimum).
- Board experience and understanding of instrument types, knowledge of derivatives would be particularly attractive including interest and inflation swaps.
- An understand/experience of fixed income attribution is desirable
- Ability to identify improvements to internal processes and systems.
- Good understanding of the trade life cycle and Investment Management processes.