Senior PM Group CDO PMO Function, VP
The Group CDO function comprises of Group Data Governance, Group Data Quality & Control, Group Data Architecture & Strategy, Group Data Usage & Analytics, and Group Referential & Transactional Domain Expertise functions and a newly created Group CDO PMO Function. These areas will oversee and support 13 Divisional and Functional CDO's in the execution of data management.
Group CDO is establishing a team of experts to facilitate the oversight of data strategy and data management plans across the whole of Credit Suisse Group. The successful candidate will help to build the newly created Group CDO PMO function. This function will have to report on data management plans across the bank to the ExB and to the Regulators.
This challenging role is based in London and it will ensure that all division and functional CDO plans are maintained at adequate levels of quality that are of significance to the Group and the Regulators. Being part of our team you will have exposure to all 13 CDO functions in Credit Suisse (SUB, IWM, GM, IBCM, APAC, CFO, CRO, GBSS, HR, etc.).
The individual will collaboratively work with MD and Dir levels including the divisional and functional CDOs as well as the Group CDO management team. This role will need to drive forward the milestones on the roadmaps communicated to the Regulators and ExB and will help to build and maintain sustainability of the governance around the PMO function (reporting, metrics, forums and Boards, etc.) Key elements of the role will include:
- Help to build and sustain the newly created Group CDO PMO function
- Work with 13 divisions/function CDO teams to monitor the plans in line with Group CDO standards and challenge those when needed
- Being a partner of all 13 divisional and functional CDOs, becoming a trusted advisor on their roadmaps and challenge them when necessary
- Building and maintaining formal governance/management oversight of the CDO roadmaps and manage the forums (creation of packs, actions, minutes, etc)
- Identify/Establish/validate controls to ensure appropriate quality of plans
- Handle the reporting and follow up of risks/issues and appropriate escalation paths to CDOs or Group CDO Management Team (MD and Dir levels)
- Facilitate partners through decisions, consulting them, influencing and resolving conflicts
- Monitor the project lifecycle, and control overall project management artefacts including governance, risk management and PMO
- Senior Project Manager skills with change management experience within Investment Banking
- Experience in Reference/Transaction Data is desirable
- Detail oriented without losing the big picture and are able to flex between the two perspectives
- Be structured and able to break down problems into component parts to aid resolution discussions
- Significant experience in developing and implementing a BAU Programme Office
- Proficiency in Excel, Power Point and MS project
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentational and interpersonal skills. You should be at ease discussing complex topics with all levels within the organisation from junior resource through to senior MD level
- Be able to motivate teams anywhere in the organisation
- The skill to obtain senior partner engagement to drive the organisation towards data management improvement using existing, limited resources
- Preferred certification - PMP / Prince2, Agile, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.