A leading investment management house is looking for an experienced Client Manager, with operations experience to work with the COO office for a 1 year FTC Maternity Cover. This is an exciting opportunity to assist with a number of projects working directly with senior management to ensure a smooth transition in all areas. Sitting in the client service team, this is a newly created role and you will have the opportunity to really make it your own.
- Primary objective is managing BAU and strategic change that may impact the client service teams.
- Oversee prioritisation and ensure all change delivers improvement to clients, increases efficiency or reduces operational risk
- Working directly with the UK COO for Distribution to meet team objectives in improving client experience
- Managing and tracking the change plan for client service driven change.
- Own internal communication plans to ensure all teams remain up to date and can be supported efficiently.
- Engage with Managers across the business to ensure the team’s requirements are clearly documented
You will have/be:
- Broad scope with products
- Good, proactive attitude
- Project management experience
- Ability to prioritise and shift tasks effectively
- Operations experience
- Change experience
- Help drive out business value.
- Experienced in the Client Services and/or Operational Space
Due to the number of applications, we regret we will only be able to respond to relevant applicants