A top tier investment management firm (London based) are seeking to hire a Senior Operations professional with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to join on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity to report directly into the Head of Investment Operations for a hugely successful global investment business. This role will suit a highly analytical candidate with an investigative approach to problem solving and substantial financial acumen, i.e. Investment Management Certificate, Investment Operations Certificate, or CFA Level 1.
- Deliver a best-in-class service for the front office, assisting with problem solving of operational issues and making recommendations in relation to trader decision making.
- Ensure the front office has all the correct data it needs to perform successfully.
- Carry out a range of challenging and complex analytical tasks, such as scenario analysis and liquidity reviews in relation to fixed income products.
- Investigate issues for portfolio managers, timely and efficiently.
- Support the Head of Operations on adhoc project work when required.
- Offer mentoring and coaching to junior associates in the team.
- Minimum 3 years’ investment operations experience
- Must have Fixed Income product experience
- Must have experience using Aladdin
- A full and comprehensive understanding of pre- and post- trade life cycle
- Bachelors degree in Finance or similar
- Proven project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership on projects.
Salary: Between £50,000 - £70,000 depending on experience
Location: London based
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
“Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will, however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.”
For similar opportunities, follow Miryco Consultants on LinkedIn.