Senior Operations Analyst
- Negotiable GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 11 Sep 18 2018-09-11
The Senior Operations Analyst will assist with implementing technical connectivity solutions for new banking partners. They will also be responsible for developing and implementing robust processes, systems and technology to support and enhance financial messaging operations.
My client is a fast growing Financial Services organisation. This role is based in London.
The successful Senior Operations Analyst will:
- Assist with implementing technical connectivity solutions for new banking partners
- Develop and implement robust processes, systems and technology to support and enhance financial messaging operations
- Aid with on-boarding banking partners, technical aggregators, and market infrastructure
- Develop and implement end-to-end testing of all new payment/cash management solutions
- Be a SWIFT SME, keeping abreast of all relevant updates/changes, ensuring that the company has readily prepared for any standards releases.
- Analyse connectivity options with banking partners and other third parties to ensure the team are using the most robust solution. (SWIFT, H2H, API etc)
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to research and analyse message mapping issues - working with third parties to resolve during UAT and production testing
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience working with cash management/accounts receivable/ global payment solutions
- Good knowledge of SWIFT FIN and FileAct (Connectivity options, formatting etc)
- Knowledge of other common financial message formatting (XML ISO20022, NACHA etc)
- Knowledge of SFTP and other file transfer or messaging protocols
- Previous experience on-boarding corporates/banks with SWIFT
- Proven track record of delivering projects to key stakeholders
- Good knowledge of UK and Global clearing and settlement systems (CHAPS, BACS, SEPA)
- Excellent colleague and client communication skills
- Able to spot process flaws and suggest solutions and improvements
- Understanding of reconciliation processes
- SWIFT for Corporates Qualification would be advantageous
- Previous experience working with Transformer or similar message mapping software.
This is a permanent role based in London.