• Support the review and enhancement of the bank-wide Operational Risk Framework including the Incident Management Process and system as required, to enable incidents to be managed, captured and reported effectively.
• Maintain the Operational Risk documents including the OR Policy and the Incident Management Policy
• Assist in the review of the Operational Risk Appetite Statements and metrics and recommend & implement changes to statements/metrics/thresholds as appropriate
• Support the examination of incidents across the bank via appropriate engagement with the business by performing root cause analysis of identified risk events or complaints and recommend improvements to prevent these from re-occurring in the future
• Support the review and challenge of the bank’s RCSAs to ensure an appropriate operating and control environment
• Support the preparation of reports for the Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee, the Management Committee and Board.
You should have proven experience of Operational Risk from within any financial services sector with knowledge of risk management techniques and familiarity with regulatory requirements. Great opportunity to join well known organisation at an exciting time in its growth.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.