45K - 65K London Permanent
A European Fund Administrator, providing integrated solutions for the Alternative Investments and Private Equity space are looking for an experienced Fund Accountant to join them as a Manager in their London office
The firm have a strong focus on building their own tech and are keen on providing a varied experience for their team whilst giving them the autonomy to pursue the areas of the business which interest them.
- You will be actively involved in the initial setup of any new funds and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as part of the set up process
- You will be overseeing the preparation and collation of Know Your Customer (KYC) and Client Due Diligence files
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers.
- Handling the fund accounts and preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund entities
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports
- Responsible for the preparation/review of drawdown and distribution calculations and notices, and equalisation calculations
- Coordinating and arranging investor servicing, including investor on-boarding, capital calls, and distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements
- Organising and participating in board meetings and shareholders' meetings
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administrative tasks as required by your managers or clients
- Mentoring and reviewing the work done by other members of the team.