Senior .Net Developer
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an outstanding culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
GiraffeRT (Realtime) is the strategic real-time intraday risk and P&L management platform for Equities trading, covering the Derivatives, Prime Services and Cash business areas in Europe and Americas.
You will be joining the London based development team, working as part of a global team with colleagues in New York and Wroclaw (Poland).
As a .Net developer, you will be involved in the complete software development lifecycle following an Agile/Scrum methodology and help to drive the future direction of the project. You will have the opportunity to collaboratively work on a WPF UI as this component moves on to its next phase, and on Windows based grid deployed compute node, which is responsible for interacting with the Quant Libraries and producing Risk Valuations. The system also contains a Scala middle tier developed by the same team.
This is an opportunity to join our team working on a large scale and cross-region strategic platform using sophisticated techniques to solve challenging problems in both technical and business domains. There is a high level of change within the project and there are numerous opportunities to work with new and emerging technologies. There are also many opportunities to develop business knowledge around Equities Derivatives, Prime and Cash trading. You Offer
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in software engineering on large scale platforms,
- Extensive experience with C# and .NET, including in-depth experience with WPF and MVVM, desktop software engineering.
- Strong understanding of multi-threading, specifically when used in desktop development.
- Experience using BDD/TDD with tools like MSpec, SpecFlow, Cucumber, Moq, etc…
- Experience with third party UI/UX frameworks, ex: Infragistics.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent training or experience
- Front Office Financial services experience
- Experience with Json, Rest API
- A good understanding of the Agile/Scrum software development lifecycle process
- Familiarity with TeamCity or other CI/CD tools
- Risk or trading system experience
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
For more information visit Technology Careers