Senior .Net Developer
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS UK
- 24 Sep 18 2018-09-24
Senior .Net Developer
Are you an enthusiastic technology professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career; working for one of finest financial institutions in world? If so, you are the right person for this role. We're seeking expert technology professionals to join our development team within Market Risk IT. We are looking someone who can:
1. Develop high quality software solutions / components for the Market Risk platform that conform to architectural standards.
2. Manage development tasks end-to-end; take complete ownership of the tasks being developed.
3. Demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working closely with other development, testing and implementation teams to roll-out important regulatory and business improvement programs.
This is an Associate Director (AD) role in the area of Market Risk. The role will be based out of Zurich, Switzerland.
You will be part of the Global Market Risk IT team that is responsible for
- providing the systems needed by the Investment Bank, Wealth Management and Firmwide Risk to manage Market Risk exposure of its global Front Office functions.
- providing the systems that ensure Bank's compliance to various regulatory requirements.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?