Senior Natural Gas Risk Management Broker, Europe
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a global commodity brokerage looking to expand their Energy Desks in Europe. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Running and growing a personal book of business on exchange traded and OTC futures and options for corporate and institutional energy clients, natural gas across EMEA
- Act as a full service risk management broker to build and maintain relationships with clients across market intelligence, futures and options trading strategy (both listed and OTC) as well as added value services from the business
- Work with other teams within the business to offer first class clearing and execution services in addition to risk management advisory and reporting functions to offer full integrated risk management solutions to both corporate and institutional clients in the European natural gas space.
- Monitor and update market movements and commentary to distribute and keep clients informed and up to date; matching trading strategy and risk management solutions to market conditions on behalf of corporate and institutional clients. (trading houses, producers, refineries, banks, hedge funds, prop traders, professional traders etc.)
- Reports in to the Regional Head
- A portable book of business or a small team of brokers with their own business across Listed and OTC futures covering the Natural Gas space
- Outstanding relationship management skills required within European clients in the natural gas space
- Strong understanding of the futures and options space across Nat Gas in Europe, with a specific knowledge of EEX and other relevant energy exchanges covering the natural gas complex, with a demonstrable ability to build rapport with clients in senior positions within trading houses, hedge funds and professional/prop trading businesses in the EEA/EU
- Ability to work within a team to generate substantial revenues across a multifaceted business covering risk management, futures and options structuring and trade strategy advisory
- Located in Europe