Senior Money Markets Sales Dealer
- Competitive plus benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Investec Bank plc
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
Come with the ambition to play a key role in driving our liability strategy for the bank. We are looking for two Senior Money Markets Dealers to join our Corporate and Institutional Treasury team
Senior Money Markets Sales Dealer
Come with the ambition to play a key role in driving our liability strategy for the bank. We are looking for two Senior Money Markets Dealers to join our Corporate and Institutional Treasury team. Our business is in growth mode and we are seeking individuals excited to operate in an environment that rewards entrepreneurial spirit and self-starters who can really make a difference.
Our strength comes from our ability to find those people who like our client’s share a passion for high performance and have an entrepreneurial spirit. We strive to be ‘Out of the Ordinary’ in everything we do. Today we are part of a global financial organisation with over 8,000 people. Times have changed but our resolve and principles never will.
By hiring the right people, we can ensure that the service we give our clients is extraordinary and memorable. Does this sound like a bank you would like to work for?
What You’ll do:
- Manage and develop business in one of the key deposit channels for the bank.
- Work with clients to understand all aspects of their liquidity management in order to
- provide suitable solutions
- Understand Money Market products and clearly articulate how they are relevant to the client and their business.
- Respond quickly to incoming calls from prospective clients, take ownership and have the tenacity and drive to create great new and existing client experiences
- Understand how to position the bank to clients – be able to articulate the core strengths and differentiators of the firm to new and existing clients
- Be proactive – manage all clients (potential, new and mature) in an active manner
- Understand the importance of granular and diverse funding to a bank and have a familiarity with the key liquidity ratios which drive demand for funds
- Encourage top-to-top relationships – build depth in relationships
- Provide high quality customer service, client led not product led.
- Identify other opportunities with the client and ensure maximum value is given.
- You’ll have proven sales experience and a thorough understanding of the liability channel function, including the importance to a bank of managing its cost of funds
- You’re a superb communicator at all levels and able to able to build and maintain open and honest communication at all levels
- You pride yourself by having a proactive approach and high quality client led service
- You have an ability to think creatively and an empathy and curiosity to understand and connect with our clients
- To act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating our customers fairly
- You embrace a flat structure and understand there will be a number of adhoc tasks that arise from changes in business (external & internal) that the team will be required to contribute to.
- Be excited to learn and be part of an agile and important channel of liabilities for the bank – know when to use the different money market solutions at your disposal to really wow clients
- Regulatory knowledge appropriate to the role
- CF30 qualified
Personal attributes and other requirements
At Investec we look for dynamic, energetic people filled with tenacity, integrity and out of the ordinary thinking. We value individuals who in turn value our culture; that is, a can-do attitude while challenging convention. Diversity, competency and flexible leadership are respected in pursuit of the growth of our business.