Senior Marketing Manager - Website Channels
Website channel, Marketing manager, Full stack solutions
As Senior Marketing Manager, Website Channel, you will work with a team of data and technology solutions managers to design, build and launch developments to the B2B websites and other digital marketing channels.
You will be required to have a wide breadth of technical knowledge with the ability to design end-to-end, full stack solutions that span data stages and technologies and are focused on meeting customer needs and business requirements.
The role holder will:
- Meet customers' current and future expectations around best in class engagement via web as a channel using indepth knowledge of the customer and the competitor / industry / technology landscape understand how changes in content consumption impacts how web and associated technologies are developed and deployed
- Lead the review and optimization of the PWS structure/navigation journey.
- Define the interface with other digital teams
- Lead aspects of the relationship with IT and key technology vendors. Work collaboratively with regional and local B2B marketing channel leads in order to build and launch a range of solutions to a high standard in line with agreed capabilities, budgets and timelines.
- Champion research to identify and prioritise customer needs in relation to the website, improving the customer experience and helping the business drive value Understand business strategies across our B2B segments and work closely with a range of stakeholders including our marketing strategist, campaign managers, solutions architects and agency partners to develop web solutions that align and support these strategies.
- Degree level of qualification in computer science/engineering, marketing, and/or digital marketing required Experience working with a diverse and global team and managing offshore resources to deliver projects.
- 10 years plus experience architecting and delivering end-to-end solutions Proven knowledge and experience with global website in a B2B environment
- Experience in data security and compliance Experience in Solutions Architecture methodology and practices
- Experience translating business requirements into conceptual and detailed technology solutions Demonstrate a passion for testing and learning new approaches to channel usage.
- Familiarity with current global macro-economic trends and broad knowledge of B2B financial services. Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with both technical and nontechnical audiences Proven ability to challenge the status quo and think outside the box.
- Proven ability to work on multi-function projects demonstrating excellent relationship building skills. Proven ability to be a self-starter with energy and drive in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Commitment to putting the customer at the heart of all development and implementation activities Ability to be innovative while shaping and communicating new concepts
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.