Senior Marketing Manager - Corporate/Commercial Banking
Senior Marketing Manager with knowledge of Corporate/Commercial Products needed for leading FinTech based in London.
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a leading FinTech who are seeking a Product Marketing Manager with a strong understanding of the Corporate/Commercial Banking space including Trade, Supply Chain Finance, Payments, Lending and Cash Management.
You will work closely to support the product management, pre-sales and sales teams in order to promote brand awareness and produce creative marketing plans for the business' Corporate banking offerings. Key responsibilities will include;
Successful candidates will have;
- Develop and execute market focused "go to market" plans in line with the Corporate Banking solutions
- Develop press releases and thought leadership content
- Create compelling content to support the Global campaigns
- Support Global and Regional events relevant to Corporate Banking clients
- Act as the representative spokesperson for Corporate Banking internally and externally
- Work in partnership with the regional marketing teams in order to develop "regionalised" marketing content for each territory
- Assist in the creation of sales tools including presentations and sales guides in line with the Corporate Banking solutions
- Extensive experience working within Financial Services or B2B Technology business with an in depth knowledge of Transaction Banking and Corporate Lending products.
- Strong end-to-end marketing campaign experience including successful delivery
- Demonstrable experience of marketing communications AND product marketing
Salary - £60,000 - £85,000 per annum
Please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity. For more information please call Amy Callen on 0207 092 0257 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.