My client is looking for an experienced marketer to work closely alongside the firm's Head of Marketing to deliver marketing strategies across their retail and adviser audience. NOTE: This role is based just one hour outside of London (towards Surrey)
This role will be working with the Head of Marketing and the wider Marketing team to help design and deliver Marketing plans, add value to client relationships.
This role will work alongside the firm's adviser business and stakeholder network to deliver key communication projects with a focus on digital media.
Some of the main objectives will be:
- Developing the firm's brand and reach
- Marketing campaigns
- Investment insight to address client challenge areas
- Technical support for clients
- Creating communication content for an audience of financial advisers, paraplanners, and administrations at advice firms. Some projects could have an end investor focus.
- Managing and developing marketing plans
- Utilising the marketing mix e.g. email, web, social media, video, events, presentations, and product collateral.
- Working closely with sales teams and key clients to understand their needs and translate those requirements into compelling sales arguments and support materials.
- Negotiating costs and managing delivery to timelines.
- Awareness of competitor activity to help differentiate marketing communications.
- A commercial and strong practitioner marketer with knowledge of the adviser audiences and the UK retail market.
- Proven marketing and project management experience.
- Understanding of the UK platform and asset management market.
- Ability to manage 3rd party deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities with people at all levels
- Be a strategic thinker but can also have ‘hands-on’ approach
NOTE: This role is based just one hour outside of London (towards Surrey)