• Assist with the updating and development of marketing collateral and websites
• Adapting the tone and content of the marketing materials to local client bases
• Development and execution of marketing programmes for the aforementioned regions
• Help with advertising campaigns both above and below the line, working closely with the Head of Northern Europe, internal stakeholders and external agencies
• Take responsibility for maintaining the website and email campaigns
• Native or Fluent French speaking and writing language skills
• Additional European language such as Swedish or German would be advantageous
• Previous experience working for an asset management firm, and therefore a good handle on investment products
• Strong time management and organisational skills as well as being able to project manage multiple pieces of work
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or at Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
BRUIN Financial is an independent recruitment consultancy with an exclusive focus on the financial services sector.
BRUIN assists leading financial services professionals secure appointments from graduate level to C-suite positions on a permanent, temporary and interim basis. From our offices in London and Manchester, we provide coverage throughout the UK and mainland Europe.
We are preferred suppliers to the world’s leading financial services institutions who value our boutique approach and our Consultants’ in-depth industry knowledge of their specialisms.
Front & Middle Office; Compliance; Credit & Risk Management; Finance & Accountancy; Life, Pensions, Employee Benefits; Project & Change Management; Legal; Operations; Sales, Marketing & Distribution; Broking, Underwriting & Claims; Actuarial, and HR & Secretarial.
Our Consultants are some of the most experienced financial services recruiters in the UK, offering expert advice and insight into the current jobs market. Whether you are seeking a short term assignment that suits your availability or the next permanent step in your career, our Consultants are on hand to help you secure the role that matches your needs.
BRUIN has been recognised by a number of industry awards for our expertise in financial services recruitment and for our innovative diversity initiatives. As a business we are vocal champions for a diverse talent pipeline and are proud of the reputation we have built in this area.
BRUIN Financial recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons - men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.