My client are a leading investment manager based in the UK, with a great culture for progression and personal development. They're looking to hire a Senior Marketing Executive on a 9 month fixed term contract to cover the retail and advisory channel in the UK.
- Work within the Channel Marketing Team to identify, recommend, create, maintain and develop targeted adviser and occasionally direct to consumer communications as needed, utilising the full marketing mix, that are relevant, to brief and to budget.
- Ensure a consistent and effective range of marketing content – from videos and sales aids through to emails, web content and advertising - are available to meet the needs of the channels.
- Write clear and considered copy for collateral material, research topics where necessary and be confident in handling external agencies to deliver on campaigns – both for content and advertising.
- Experience in a similar marketing role within the Investment Management industry, displaying proven knowledge of the advisory market.
- Demonstrated understanding of investment management products and proven ability to apply this knowledge to marketing promotional collateral and activity.
- Working knowledge of marketing communications across print, direct mail, web, email media and advertising.