Senior Marketing Assistant (Real Estate Private Equity)
Our client is a leading real estate private equity firm, they invest in prime commercial real estate assets in the US, UK and Continental Europe. As part of their continuing expansion they are seeking to hire a senior marketing assistant.
The position will entail supporting the Chief Marketing Officer in all aspects of the role, from the project management of each assets marketing deliverables, to campaign management and budget monitoring. The successful candidate must be comfortable and have the ability to keep things running in the absence of the Chief Marketing Officer who will be based out of New York.
Providing support and reporting into Chief Marketing Officer you will be responsible for the following:
- Project management of all marketing and branding deliverables, presentations and proposals with the senior project teams
- Responsible for development of marketing briefs, scopes, timelines and budgets
- Provide support to stakeholders and oversee project quality
- Assess deliverables according to project requirements and ensuring milestones are met
- Excellent written skills, highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Ability work in a fast-paced environment and work efficiently to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Will be intuitive and proactive
- Can see an idea through from start to finish
- Possess a full mix of marketing skills and have proven previous experience working in a similar hands-on role
- Minimum three years’ experience in a marketing position
- Previous real estate/property marketing experience advantageous