Summary: A leading Global Investment Bank in London are looking to bring in an experienced and technical Senior Market Risk Manager to continue the development and build out of their structured products business. You will be responsible for the market risk management of structured products across all asset-classes for their Traded Risk function.
- Liaise with structured product traders conducting limit reviews/limit setting and ensuring there is no breaches, carryout positions risk analysis, risk updates and dealing with new products requests and approvals.
- Responsible for carrying out a detailed analysis of the banks risk function and models, identifying any risks facing the business and suggesting improvements that contribute to steering appropriate risk appetite for the structured product business
- Ability to develop & Implement risk analysis tools for reporting, analytic and identification purposes.
- Assist with the implementation of a robust risk management framework for existing and new products
- Prepare in-depth risk reports and updates for Senior management, risk committee and relevant parties.
- MSc in a quantitative subject - such as Physics, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Computational Finance
- Strong understanding of derivatives, structured products and pricing models in either FX or Interest Rates.
- Quantitative skill set for Modelling and implementation purposes - including: Financial modelling, derivative modelling, stochastic calculus, stress testing).
- Proficient in Python, C++ or R
- Experience working alongside and challenged structured product traders.
- Previous experience working in a front office role (trading/structuring) or structured products market risk role.
- Experience mentoring junior analysts within the team.