A leading financial institution are looking for an experienced Market Risk Analyst to on their Central London team. This role sits in the second line of defense and the key responsibilities include managing the margin models, pricing models, back testing, exposure management and product approval.
- Defining and implementing all methodological improvements for portfolio market risk metrics
- Responsible for reviewing and monitoring market risk measurement models, creating dashboards to assist with analysing and reporting of market risk.
- Communication with relevant stakeholders to describe the analysis conducted on a daily basis
- Develop market risk methodologies for analysis
- Strong academic background, preferably from a Mathematics, Science of Engineering discipline
- Experience within Exchange Traded Futures & Options
- Knowledge of Commodities is also beneficial
- Knowledge of financial markets is a must
- Excellent IT Skills; VBA, SQL, Python
- Strong communication skills and the ability to multitask