You will be based within the Client Coverage Group reporting to the Head of Market Intelligence. You will be responsible for giving insight to distribution strategy, supporting product development initiatives and strengthening marketing and distribution pitch messages. This is a 9 month Fixed Term Contract to cover maternity leave.
In this role you will:
- Provide support to the Distribution teams with detailed competitor portfolio analysis and market dynamics insight.
- Highlight fund specific USPs and produce regular reports containing fund performance analytics and positioning in key peer groups.
- Produce analysis on factors determining the strong performance of key competitor and internal funds. This analysis will enable Distribution and Marketing channels to prepare effective pitches and investment marketing content pieces, where Jupiter’s funds added value is clear.
- Assist strategy and distribution with the understanding of different markets dynamic, market opportunity and the competitor landscape.
- Support the development of UK client intelligence; aim to automate where possible on data collation, cleansing and mapping. Utilise various sources of information and provide actionable insights.
- Conduct market research which can be used to support innovative product idea, product reviews and other ad hoc projects arise within Product areas.
- Provide guidance to junior member of the team and share best practice and keep up to date on 3rd party analytics tools and research.
The Ideal Candidate
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience and background in fund/market research in UK and International markets.
- Experience with fund analysis and selection tools: Financial Express, Morningstar Direct and Bloomberg, Lipper, eVestment.
- Experience in identifying key market dynamics: IA, Financial Clarity, Simfund and Broadridge GMI.
- Knowledge in using or building Tableau.
- Experience in Managing stakeholders across the business: sales managers, sales directors and product directors.
- Working knowledge and understanding of financial markets.
- Basic understanding of FCA regulations and compliance guidelines.
- Knowledge of Investment Marketing/Sales pitch processes.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Self motivated with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong team player with proven ability to develop good working relationships with colleagues.
- A flexible and proactive approach to work.
We reward our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
About the Company
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading investment management companies with just over 500 employees and £42.7 billion worth of assets under management (as at 31st December 2018).
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open in Austria, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden Switzerland and Spain.