Senior Manager (Outsourcing)
- Jan 11, 2022
- £85k - £90k
My client is a highly established Top 20 firm looking for an experienced and driven Senior Manager to join their Outsourcing department.
My client is a leading tax, accountancy and business advisory firm working with some of the biggest named clients in their Industry. Within the firm you will be given guided mentorship by the Senior Management team, with personal coaching to oversee your journey to Director/ Partner.
As Senior Manager you will have the primary task of controlling workflow on a large portfolio of clients, dealing with their technical queries as they arise. You will need a strong technical knowledge with an ability to review management reports, VAT returns and registrations payment runs and client billing. You will be ACCA/ ACA qualified or equivalent with previous experience in a managerial role with good attention to detail.
- Overseeing the workflow and delivery of bookkeeping, VAT compliance services and management accounts for a wide portfolio of clients across multiple industries
- Actively focus on improving consistency, efficiencies and the overall recoverability of the department.
- Reviewing VAT Returns and management accounts and cash flow forecasts and advising on technical accounting queries.
- Establish close working relationships with clients and show a good understanding of their business, commercial awareness and insight.
- Discuss management accounts, trends and insights with both partners and clients, offering practical advice.
- Provide advice and recommendations on accounting systems, application add-ons and ways to improve efficiencies.
- Play an active role in the supervision and development of more junior team members including appraisals and involvement in objective setting.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.