Senior Manager Forensics IT Asset Management Services London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 May 19
Senior Manager Forensics IT Asset Management Services London
A career within Forensics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients protect their business in today's evolving landscape by applying advanced and strategic approaches to information management. We focus on assisting organisations manage vast amounts of electronic data and navigate the legal and business processes demanded by critical events which includes litigation, regulatory requests and internal investigations.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
As a Manager working within the IT Asset Management practice you will be challenged to organise, coach, motivate and develop a team of Analysts and Senior Associates in managing and delivering large-scale Software Asset Management projects.
You will have experience of building strong relationships with clients, scoping projects, identifying risks, providing cost estimates and managing the delivery of projects within defined budgets. You will regularly report to Directors and clients, providing clear and concise details of progress and findings. You will act as a subject matter expert in your field and you will contribute towards the general business development and growth of the business unit. Specific points of responsibility include
- Responsibility for scoping and budgeting of new projects;
- Managing the delivery of ITAM/SAM projects within planned costs and budgets, providing the team with direction, oversight and support;
- Regular stakeholder engagement with clients in relation to project management and delivery and also identification of possible on-sell opportunities;
- Direct involvement in the delivery of ITAM/SAM projects, often working with SAM technologies;
- Define and manage Best Practice solutions around software purchasing, management, deployment infrastructure and/or process management to mitigate client's corporate risk;
- Working with stakeholders internally within PwC to identify and manage Business Development opportunities;
- Thought leadership around ITAM/SAM - acting as an 'SME' of Best Practice strategies and solutions; and
- Speaking at events, social media, driving the creation of marketing and sales material and identifying new business opportunities.
Opportunity for working from home? (Yes/No) No
Amount of time client based (%) 60-70%
Opportunity for job sharing? (Yes/No) No
Need to travel/overnight stays away from home (Yes/No/%) Yes 30%
Opportunity for flexible working (hours)? (Yes/No) No
Amount of time PwC office based (%) 30-40%
Essential skills and experience
- Strong and proven record of project and programme management;
- Team leadership experience, with a focus on prioritising, directing and quality reviewing, the detailed fieldwork of team members;
- Stakeholder engagement experience, focusing on the engagement between PwC and our clients;
- Technical expertise with regard to understanding software deployment, management, licensing and contracts;
- Knowledge of license models for a number of major software publishers;
- Knowledge of ITAM / SAM tools such as Flexera, Snow, Tivoli, Aspera etc..
- Excellent Communication skills (Verbal, Written and Presentation) which would be expected in working with PwC clients;
- Impeccable analytical skills using Excel or other software tools; and
- Previous evidence of Thought Leadership and Business Development experience is highly desirable
In order to achieve our growth plans, we are looking to recruit an experienced Manager.
Your skills should include
- Considerable experience in a SAM/ITAM related role - ideally with a least 2 year experience in people management;
- Ability to work at a strategic level in defining 'Best Practice' Strategies and methodologies around ITAM/SAM;
- Experience in analysing Software Contracts, Entitlements and Licensing metrics for a number of software publishers;
- Experience conducting managing software audits, reconciliations or Software License advisory work for at least one major software vendor
- Exceptional analytical and good technical aptitude
- High level of enthusiasm, energy and personal integrity;
- Strong desire to learn and willingness to share knowledge;
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, but integrate well into teams;
- Ability to manage time, prioritise tasks and work under tight deadlines;
- Strong client engagement and relationship building; and
- Concise and clear communication when presenting and explaining results and findings.
We're one of the world's leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity