See job description for details
About The Role
- Coverage for credit risk to Non-Bank Financial Institutions (NBFIs)
- Support the advocacy for a strong “risk culture” in ANZ
- Reports to the Head of FIG (Financial Institutions Group) Credit, Europe and America
Role Location: ANZ, London, United Kingdom
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time
As a Senior Manager, Financial Institutions Group, you will be managing credit risk relating to NBFIs in Europe with specific focus on loan and derivative transactions with private equity and other types of specialty funds, regulated or “real money” funds, brokers, selected hedge funds, and other NBFIs. You will be supporting the broader Europe and America Financial Institutions Risk Team as required.
You are also responsible for ensuring portfolio and transaction level credit risk quality is in line with agreed strategies and consistent with the ANZ Group’s risk appetite, credit principles, policies, and procedures. You will ensure the integrity of the credit management process and ensure that deviations are immediately flagged and set appropriate credit risk related requirements in loan and Markets-related master agreements, e.g. ISDA/CSA and repo (GMRA/MRA). About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Strong counterparty credit risk analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to quickly identify key risk issues
- Significant experience managing Financial Institutions with specific experience of capital call (“subscription”) credit facilities
- In-depth understanding of private equity/specialty fund structures and related documentation
- In-depth understanding of markets-related financial products and regulatory requirements (for counterparty credit exposure)
- Strong knowledge of loan documentation and trading master agreements
- Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholder relations across geographies
- Ability to develop and maintain partnerships with key stakeholders based on mutual respect and subject matter expertise
- Ability to deliver to real time business demands and manage conflicts and conflicting priorities
- High degree of self-awareness and highly developed influencing and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present and communicate at senior levels
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
This role is based in London, United Kingdom. The salary package on offer is competitive.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code ( UNI000838
Application opening date: 14 September 2021
Application closing date: 28 September 2021