- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Jan 18
Senior Manager - Treasury
Location: London, England, United KingdomThe candidate will be a member of the global Corporate Treasury team at Moody's. As a member of the team, the Senior Treasury Manager will be primarily responsible for integration efforts and ongoing day to day treasury operations for a newly acquired subsidiary. This role will work very closely with business CFO and finance team.
- Integration Efforts
- Create, manage and oversee controls related to daily Treasury operations for global BvD entities such as cash reporting, bank account management, FX execution, investments and counterparty risk management
- Implement Corporate Treasury policies and monitor compliance
- Develop operational cash flow forecasting on entity level basis
- Coordinate integration of acquisition-related Treasury activities in Reval TMS system, including cash positioning, forecasting and reporting, trades such as investments and FX, and intercompany transactions
- Identify and recommend appropriate cash investment opportunities
- Coordinate with global Treasury team to recommend, implement and maintain optimal banking structures
- Ongoing responsibilities
- Manage banking relationships and banking resolutions including entity and authorized officer KYC requirements
- Perform bank account administration duties such as the opening, closing and maintenance of company bank accounts and transactional signatories
- Maintain daily cash position for all accounts, including cash reporting, cash reconciliation, and investing
- Analyze cash flows and perform daily cash reconciliation. Work with appropriate business teams to better understand changes and trends in cash flows
- Responsible for cash positioning, dividends, intercompany netting and loans, act as back-office function for these activities (confirmation and payment execution), as well as activities associated with understanding and mitigating FX risk, for the regional legal entities
- Assist in preparation of presentations to executive management
- Assist with financial risk management process such as balance sheet hedging, and intercompany transactions such as loans and dividends
- Collaborate with regional accounting and tax teams on cross-functional objectives.
The candidate will be a member of the global Corporate Treasury team at Moody's.
- Strong knowledge of and expertise in international cash management practices, specifically in EMEA region
- Strong technical treasury skills including prior treasury measurement system (preferably Reval) knowledge.
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including capacity to perform detailed analysis while understanding big picture implications.
- Consistently demonstrate high standards of integrity
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of team and independently, managing multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products. Intermediate to advanced excel user preferred (pivot tables, logical, reference and lookup excel functions).
- Familiarity with Bank portals such as Citi Direct BE, Bank of America CashPro, Bloomberg, preferred.
- Ability to deliver results and thrive in matrix environment, primarily reporting to Head of Cash in New York
- Undergraduate degree in finance, economic or accounting
- Extensive experience in international Treasury, international treasury and cash operations experience required
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.