- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Senior Manager - Technology & Operations
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Senior Manager - Technology & OperationsAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the E2E equipment in the fixed meeting rooms
- Technical ownership for the profiles and configuration templates for the Video rooms
- Panel configuration standards for the room controls
- Layout and bridge solution operations
- Capacity management and usage reporting
- L2-L3 support and operations for Video rooms
- VIP / MT escalations
- Deployment and support of new rooms
- Technical management of the IT equipment standards and configuration standards across the bank
- VIP and event management for room systems
- Video room acoustic control and video quality assurance
- Responsible for SCB Remedy and Change Request for Audio Video related change.
- Liaise with service desk in MY to manage audio video incident tickets.
- Assist operation team on performance/stability reviews/improvements on Audio Video Services
- Point of contact for Polycom Realpresence Desktop deployment
- Organize and prepare Management Team meeting dry runs, full dress rehearsal and assistance to VIP users
- Manage MY local audio video requirements from stakeholders
- Responsible for managing Request For Service (RFS) from SCB stakeholders and managed providers
- Coordinate with remote teams such as VC deployment team, AV local support, CTMs on onboarding new VC rooms
- Ability to independently manage multiple concurrent projects and changing priorities
- Manage communications to end-users on queries, escalations
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong communication skills who is able to address end-users concern
- Proven track record in managing audio video operation
- Self-starter, able to self-manage with strong collaboration skills and able to interact effectively with others
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and deliver
- Experience in audio video conferencing platforms and technologies
- Team player who is able to work with remote teams
- Vendor management skill
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.