Senior Manager - Retail Banking - Financial Crime
- Salary:£90,000 - £110,000
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash GmbH
- Updated on:22 Apr 19
Programme Manager - Consultant - Retail Banking, Business Change, Process Change, Business Process Optimisation, Business Operations Design, Cards, Target Opreating Model
For this reputable consulting firm we are looking for a Project Manager / Programme Managerwith strong Retail Banking experience. Successful candidates are expected to manage work as an integral part of the Operational Transformation team. This is a unique opportunity for someone who wish to to develop their consulting and change management skills and shape their presence in a highly performing Retail Banking Practice.
They offer great opportunities within a dynamically growing consultancy. You will design and deliver best practice solutions and they will be able to further develop your solution design, implementation and project management skills.
- To lead a team delivering large Business Process or Business Change programmes in the Retail Banking and Cards industryinfo
- To provide thought leadership for large Business Process/Change programmes specifically in the following key areas:
- Business capability definition
- Business Process Optimisation
- Requirements & Business Operations Design
- Value realization
- Business implementation, leading
- Formulate and present propositions and service offerings.
- Develop and build relationships at senior management and CXO levels.
- Provide leadership and mentor junior consultants in the engagement team.
- Support business development activities.
- Experience in consulting in Financial Services focussed on Retail Banking & Financial Crime
- Experience on the business side of large transformation programmes; leading large Business Process or Business Change programmes.
- Understands the linkages between Business and Technology areas in a large programme / transformation context.
- Ability to manage or be part of a management team for a large Business programme.
- Demonstrable experience in several of the following key areas: Business capability definition, Business Process Optimisation, Requirements & Business Operations Design, Value realisation and Business implementation/change.
- Strong presentation skills and ability build relationships at senior management and CXO levels.
- Operational Excellence: Robotics, Data Analytics, Digital Operations, Banking Products - Savings, Banking Front Office - Call centres, Lending/Underwriting, Banking Middle/Back Office - Collections, Settlements, Brexit, Conduct, GDPR, Product Control, Operations, Risk AND Control, Treasury, Finance
- Transformation Leadership: Enterprise Modelling, Change Leadership and Engagement Management
- Customer: Customer Insight, Digital Innovation, Powered Customer, Sales AND Service Transformation