Senior Manager - Finance Transformation (National Markets)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Dec 18
In Financial Management we improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the finance function and the value finance functions deliver to the business. Our mission statement is to create a sustainable practice which is recognised as being number one in the industry.
We are looking to recruit candidates at Senior Manager level with skills to support our growth strategy, to work across sectors and across our financial management capability offerings. Our National Markets team has big growth ambitions, and works with large clients across the breadth of the UK.
Our Financial Management practice is a priority area for significant and strategic growth and the National Markets team works with leading UK based organisations across both Corporates (Business to Business (B2B), Business to Customer (B2C)), and Financial Services. As part of this team, you will be working with a broad range of clients from the initial diagnosis of finance functions, through to strategy formulation, analysis and implementation.
Working within the Financial Management team will provide an unparalleled opportunity to further experience in target operating model design and implementation, finance transformation, enterprise performance management, process improvement and change management skills, all of which are invaluable in today’s market place. Our go to market approach is business-focused and our solutions are developed around client issues.
Specific service offerings are:
• Integrated Finance Transformation – Including helping CFOs to clearly define the finance vision and strategy, analyse the performance of the finance function, and design and implement a future state operating model (covering all aspects of people, process and technology) that is fit for purpose and leading edge.
• Efficient Finance Operations - helping CFOs to improve the overall value of the finance function by making their finance operations more efficient. We design and implement operating model solutions to make Finance faster, simpler and cheaper.
• Effective Performance Management - Working closely with clients we help them with all aspects of performance reporting and decision making.
• Business development: leading the development of and sustaining relationships both internally and with client management, including leading business development activity (e.g. leading initial client sales conversations, developing, contributing to and presenting proposals/ bids for future work)
• Engagement delivery: responsibility for leading programmes and projects, with respect to planning, managing and executing the delivery of engagements, including overseeing the writing of client reports and the review and quality assurance of work products.
• Risk management: identifying and managing risks, engagement assurance and commercial risk management and ensuring the Firm's frameworks are implemented appropriately and effectively
• People development: leading large teams, identifying team member development needs and accelerating development with particular emphasis on managing and mentoring engagement team members, coaching and skills transfer
• Practice development: leading the development of processes and initiatives that are key to scaling the business
• Practice development: taking a lead role in the design and development of thought leadership papers / development of new methodologies