Senior Manager - FS Customer - Insurance
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Mar 19
We are looking for a blend of deep banking industry experience with excellent customer and digital transformation experience to help us deliver new world-class digital capabilities to some of the world’s most successful Banks.
The Customer advisory team in KPMG is at the heart of delivering innovative and large scale customer-centric digital transformation programmes across all market and industry segments to help our clients reinvent their businesses for the digital age.
The primary objective of this role is to manage the sale, delivery and fulfilment of our Customer advisory client engagements in the Banking sector – as a Senior Manager leading large and often multi-disciplinary teams. We are looking for a blend of deep banking industry experience with excellent customer and digital transformation experience to help us deliver new world-class digital capabilities to some of the world’s most successful Banks.
Our programmes run deep inside businesses. We enable the development of innovative new products and services and help our clients transform into omni-channel, customer-centic, cost-efficient businesses. Successful candidates will work collaboratively with teams and co-design solutions from across broader KPMG and KPMG Advisory. Leading and supporting bids also forms part of this role.
As an integral part of the broader Customer advisory team in the UK, this role resides within the Banking sector where the successful candidate is expected to deliver the following:
- Engagement delivery: responsibility for leading Customer and Digital transformation programmes, featuring CRM and Digital and Analytics solutions (particularly on Microsoft technology) and projects of Banks of large size and complexity, with experience in planning, managing and executing the delivery of engagements, including overseeing the writing of delivery of new digital solutions and platforms and the review and quality assurance of work projects
- People development: leading large, often multi-disciplinary teams, identifying team member development needs and accelerating development with particular emphasis on managing and mentoring engagement team members, coaching and skills transfer.
- Practice development and asset development: leading the development of new CRM and Digital solution assets and skill development in Customer and digital consulting that are key to scaling the business - the role will involve international collaboration to build new CRM and Digital offerings and assets
- Business development: leading the development of and sustaining relationships both internally and with client management; including leading Customer business development activity (including developing, contributing to and presenting proposals/ bids for future work), working alongside colleagues with Operational transformation skills.
- Risk management: identifying and managing risks, engagement assurance and commercial risk management and ensuring the Firm's frameworks are implemented appropriately and effectively
The base location is flexible and can be any of KPMG’s UK offices. Travel is however an essential part of the role due to the nature of the projects.
Successful candidates should have Banking consulting experience - ideally coming from a leading transformation consulting background such as either: consulting firms, SI houses, progressive digital agencies, technology innovators or top end boutique providers.
The candidate must demonstrate some (not necessarily all) the following experience:
- Working in Customer led transformation including Customer Experience design
- Functional experience of Microsoft based Customer solutions
- Experience of agile digital delivery projects
- Multi-channel customer experience journey mapping and service design
- Agile experience and cross functional ways of working
- Knowledge of Banking sales and service process transformation
- Digital innovation (e.g. cognitive, Fintech innovation and partnering)
- Digital channel design and migration
- Process re-engineering, preferably Lean/Six Sigma experience
In addition to this, the successful candidate must also demonstrate the following attributes:
- Ability to adapt and flex across multi-disciplinary programmes
- Proven change leadership/management experience
- Strong emphasis on execution rather than concept