Senior Manager - Claims - Operations (Insurance)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Nov 18
Detailed and applied knowledge of claims within the commercial specialty or personal SME insurance sector. • Experience in applying intelligent automation (RPA, EPA, Machine Learning or Cognitive) to remove cost from a claims function.
We are seeking a Claims Operations Senior Manager to deliver operations transformation engagements in the Insurance sector. This is a high profile role, with accountability for the development and delivery of the KPMG Operations proposition within Insurance. The role will also require supporting major bids and proposals. As a senior manager, the incumbent will be actively supporting our people strategy through coaching and development of team members and acting as a Performance Manager for several people.
Our Insurance Transformation team, within the Management Consulting practice, is a priority growth area for KPMG with significant investment plans and big growth ambitions. Joining us offers the opportunity to work with Insurance sector clients on exciting, high profile and leading edge engagements with the potential to:
• Rapidly develop your career by becoming part of a growing team:
• Accelerate your personal development through varied and exciting client opportunities coupled with focused learning & development with a world class brand; and
• Develop yourself as a consultant, manager and leader
The main duties and responsibilities of the job
• Using Insurance experience and knowledge, delivering complex streams of work within transformation programmes, setting up the engagement, scoping the work, planning the work and briefing and leading a team of consultants.
• Build and maintain strong client relationships within the sector, leveraging proven industry content and delivery capability.
• Solution development, showing a clear ability to enhance existing solutions, and develop new ones, with specific emphasis on Transformation Leadership and Operational Excellence.
• Strong bid management experience including presenting or pitching to clients to win new business
• People management, building a team of consultants with the right mix of grades, competencies and experience to support client opportunities and projected growth.