- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
Senior Manager - Accounts Payabale - 12 months Fixed Contract
Location: London, England, United KingdomRole & Responsibilities:
The Accounts Payable (AP) Senior Manager has responsibility for the management of the financial operations of the AP team.
- Reviewing accurate and timely inputting of invoices into the AP system
- Assist the team in resolving queries and issues on a timely basis
- Ensuring appropriate cover within the team when required
- Ensuring Delegation of Authority is updated timely and accurately
- Reviewing team skills and recommending additional training when required
- Managing the Month-end close in accordance to strict timetable
- Ensure all processes are documented and maintained
- Working close with Internal and External auditors
- Training system users when required
- Ensure compliance and consistency of internal control policies
- Reviewing wire payments and ensure the allocation is done accordingly
- Mentor, train, and develop AP staff
- Interacts with and addresses issues raised by Senior Management.
- Additional duties/projects as assigned by your manager.
- Managing the aged creditors report on a monthly basis
- Reviewing weekly payment of invoices by EFT
- Overseeing all payments made globally in all methods
- Minimum AAT Accountant or significant equivalent relevant management and technical experience; Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline with a recognized professional accounting qualification or significant equivalent relevant management and technical experience;
- Practical experience in the use of Microsoft Excel and an ERP software based accounting package (preferably PeopleSoft and Concur)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Computer literate
Preferred Experience of using PeopleSoft and Concur
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.