Senior Manager – Risk & Regulation Centre of Excellence – Consultancy
- Salary:£90,000 - £110,000 base + bonus + benefits
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:25 Apr 18
Senior Manager – Risk & Regulation Centre of Excellence – Consultancy. A leading management consulting firm are building a centre of excellence for capital markets risk and regulation and have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Manager to build out a thought leadership capability for the risk and regulation practice.
As a Senior Manager you will have a mixture of experience in industry and consulting, possessing a deep technical ground in risk and regulatory issues in the capital markets industry, to take a forward-looking view on risk and regulatory changes within the industry and develop a detailed understanding of the implications of these developments for the firm’s clients. You will support clients and client delivery teams, leading parts of the centre of excellence for regulatory engagements, developing understanding of wider themes in regulation, supervision and enforcement activities, and manage junior team members including coaching and development.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 8+ years in risk and regulation within the capital markets industry
- Deep technical experience across multiple regulations (I.e. MIFID, EMIR, CSDR, SFTR, Benchmarks, FCA, CCPs etc.)
- Knowledge of investment banking banking business and operations models
- Advisory experience on FCA/PRA principles, rules and regulatory processes
- Leadership and management experience of both projects and people
- A background in management consulting is highly desirable
- Experience facing off to regulators or equivalent is highly desirable
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £90,000 -£110,000 base salary role + bonus + benefits.