- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:16 Jan 18
The business are currently in a recruitment drive as they look to build additional resources to keep up with client demand for their expertise. They are keen to work with individuals who have experience working in Financial Consulting Advisory or similar at leading consultancies, qualified accountants are highly desirable.
Senior Manager - Consulting - Finance Planning & Analysis - London - Contract - REF: MB-892632-FPA
A leading consultancy based consultancy globally renowned for their Business Process Management expertise, with over 70,000 employees and bases in the UK, Europe and Asia. They work in a variety of sectors including local and central government, health, education, insurance and life and pensions, with their aim to improve efficiency in all their clients.
- Supporting the Group Finance Director
- Provide analytical insights into revenue costs and cash flow
- Help in the Business Planning Process
- Commercial insight and Analytical Evaluation on a wide range of projects
- Financial Planning and Analysis experience
- Ex-consultants, ideally Big 4 but open all all large consultancies
- Qualified Accountants, highly deirable
- Strong communicational skills
If you are keen please apply and I will be in touch with all relevant applicants shortly.