Senior Machine Learning Engineer
- GBP85000 - GBP120000 per annum +
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 18 Feb 19
Senior Machine Learning Engineer is required to join a Travel Industry Company based in London.
Machine Learning Engineer
A Senior Machine Learning Engineer is required to join a Data Science team of a specialist travel service providers tailored towards businesses, based in London. Other than providing the traditional travel services, they provide innovative technology solutions to businesses, all through their investment in automated systems.
The required skills in order of importance are:
- Machine Learning, statistical models and architectures experience.
- Experience implementing machine learning algorithms using Python and Apache Spark
- Hadoop Big Data platforms and related tools.
- Support the Data Science team in prototyping and delivering deep learning models for personalisation and new applications in the travel space.
- Experience with recommender systems
- Scala experience would be advantageous
- Travel industry / hotels / airlines experience would be preferable
- BSc, MSc and/or PhD in Computer Science, Applied Math, Statistics or related areas
- 4-6 years of commercial experience
A great global company, based in London, to join with excellent salaries and bonuses range 15%-25%.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales