FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Senior Loan Closer
Senior Loan Closer My client is a leading independent provider of fund administration services and software for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts. They are looking to hire a dynamic individual to join the Loan Operations Team as a Senior Loan Closer.
The successful candidate will work within a dedicated team to provide loan closing support across LMA/LSTA, primary and secondary syndicated loan trades. They will have weekly meetings with the client to go over any settlement issues, and priorities. Reporting on open and settled trades are prepared within the group and sent to the client. You will be part of a specialist team of 3-4 loan closers but serve as a key escalation point for the team.
- Provide team training, developmental guidance.
- Drive commercial focus, best practices, scalable and control minded process improvements across business lines.
- Maintain daily and monthly metrics.
- Significant Interaction with senior management, company's clients, their trading counterparties, agent banks and departments (i.e.: fund accounting, operations, OTC operations and OTC Pricing) relative to loan processing.
Key experience required / ideal background:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related discipline.
- Financial services/securities industry managerial experience in operations and or loan operations. Working for either a prime broker, administrator or hedge fund.
- Understanding of syndicated loans; including trade closings - LSTA market settlement conventions. Credit Agreements and their operational mechanics, i.e. funds flows, ticking fees, paydown, drawdowns as well as their interrelationship with agent bank, trading counterparties, custodians and trustee.
- Knowledge of ClearPar, WSO, and Advent Geneva experience a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and make deadlines.
- Solid client relationship management skills.
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick