Senior Legal Counsel - Debt Finance
Debt Finance lawyer with LMA experience required for Senior Legal Counsel role Senior Legal Counsel - Debt Finance, LMA Documentation - Global Bank
A leading global bank is seeking to hire a Senior Legal Counsel to specialise in debt finance,
working for large customers whose businesses are in excess of £350million revenue. Reporting into the Head of Legal you will have the following responsibilities:
- Supporting various business lines with a specific focus on corporate lending
- Provision of legal advice, guidance and support in connection with debt finance, in particular the provision of LMA-based syndicated, bilateral, term and revolving facilities in the UK and European markets
- General day to day transactional, and other customer-facing legal enquiries
- Supervision of legal secondees working with the same business lines
- You will be a qualified solicitor with at least 5 years' PQE seeking an in house role.
- You will have gained experience in either private practice and / or a secondment or a similar in house role and have specifically drafted loan agreements using LMA documentation.
- You will ideally have had some management experience of junior lawyers.
- Strong academics and training in a good City / national law firm is required.
This is an outstanding role for a private practice lawyer who has decided they want to move in house rather than take a partnership track. The role offers true work-life balance, flexibility to work from home and is very supporting of family needs. Moreover, if you are already in house but are looking for a new role in Debt Finance, this opportunity can offer significant career progression.
Please apply using the link provided or for a confidential chat, please contact James Franklin at Morgan McKinley.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.