We have an urgent requirement for a Senior Trading Documents Lawyer to join a fast-paced Trading firm on an interim basis. You will have a strong trading background and will be capable of working with a lot of autonomy.
- A minimum of 7+ years post-qualification experience at a major law firm, in-house legal department in a pre-eminent financial services firm
- Demonstrated experience in high-quality trading legal documentation function
- Excellent judgement in assessing and calibrating legal and regulatory risks
- Strong commercial awareness with good negotiation and project management skills
- Understanding of securities and derivatives law, with solid experience in drafting and negotiating a range of trading and financing agreements (ISDAs, Prime Brokerage, GMRA/GMSLAs) both on venue and OTC with a good understanding of the relevant market structure and regulatory issues