My client, an international bank, is looking for an experience KYC Analyst to join the team. The successful candidate needs to have a solid understanding of UK and other relevant European KYC/AML requirements and basic understanding of KYC/AML for other jurisdictions.
Conduct KYC CDD, EDD, SEDD activities for Europe customers including but not limited to new onboarding, trigger events, Periodic Review and remediation initiatives, to ensure that KYC activities are executed in compliance with the all governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Conduct thorough analysis to support a reasonable and accurate assessment consistent with the Customer Risk Rating ('CRR') methodology;
- Conduct client review based on the Customer's assigned risk using existing and/or publicly available information;
- Prepare and conduct client outreach in an efficient and compliant manner and adopt a client-centric approach; ensuring transparency of the process and status of the customer file are provided to the relevant stakeholders (such as the business/Relationship managers);
- Identify and escalate any issues or risks that require further supervision or assistance from team leads and senior management in a timely manner.
- Ensure the timely and accurate entry of data and documentation into Fenergo book of record which has been collected as part of the KYC activities;
- Ensure all operational trackers required are updated to ensure accuracy of metrics.
- Minimum of 1 years in financial services in AML KYC or other AML/ATF and compliance related functions;
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in business, related field, finance, audit or equivalent experience; CAMS certification desirable
- Sound knowledge of current and anticipated regulatory frameworks impacting client onboarding knowledge of European KYC/AML. CANDER, Dodd Frank, EMIR and FATCA knowledge will be an asset.
- Solid understanding of the global banking and capital markets business lines, products, services, operations, systems, as well as workflows across the Front, Middle and Back Offices. Ability to understand the structures for different entity types and the geographic risks associated to the Customer.
- Exhibit sound judgement to detect, solve, or escalate problems efficiently and effectively. Taking full responsibility and ownership for all tasks/activities performed.
- Strong communication and analytical skills; Strong team player