Senior KDB Developer
- £80,000 - £130,000 on base + bonus + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- MC Partners
- 14 Jun 17 2017-06-14
A leading hedge fund is actively seeking to hire a senior KDB Developer to work in a cutting-edge technology environment where a talented individual can help optimise their data and contribute to innovative trading strategies.
- Design, develop and test software to source, enrich and maintain data from a variety of sources
- Collaborate closely with quant researchers to understand their data requirements
- Work with technology operations to provide 2nd/3rd level application support as required.
- Collaborate closely with peers to ensure consistency and re-use of software components globally
- Explore new ideas in a data engineering ecosystem and apply them to solve data management and integrity problems.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related subject.
- 3+ years strong programming experience on Linux Q/KDB+ and financial datasets.
- Excellent debugging and skills
- Familiarity with database technologies and dealing with large datasets.
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Exposure to (Python, C, C++), considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of trading and market microstructure considered a plus.