Senior Java / AWS Engineer
Would you like to join a small team of only 20 individuals as one of the first software engineers in a brand new start-up quant trading fund launching next month?
This fund was founded in 2018 by multiple ex-QuantLab quants and traders in New York. They are planning to launch this new boutique quant trading fund focussed on Credit Risk & Prime Brokerage next month, with initial assets in the region of $300 million.
They are looking to hire 2 x senior full-stack Java / AWS engineers into their new London office to work on the low-latency trading & clearing systems, alongside the fellow engineers in New York.
They are looking for engineers with a proven track record of working on a variety of projects in a successful quant trading / market-making fund and who are not afraid to get their hands dirty on a variety of challenges a small team would face. What is on offer:
- The opportunity to be the 3rd or 4th engineering hire in a boutique start-up fund
- Strong base salary <£140k
- Huge bonus potential
- Equity in the fund
- MSc / BSc in Computer Science or other related STEM subject from a top university
- 7+ years' commercial software engineering experience
- 2+ years' experience working in a buy-side trading fund
- Strong Java experience - low-latency, high-performance work
- AWS or Google Cloud experience
For more info and to apply, please email your CV to: Nathan Tully