Senior Java Developer
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 09 Apr 18 2018-04-09
I'm currently working with a Fund Management Software company who are looking for a passionate Senior Java Developer to join their growing team in London. Have you got extensive Spring and Hibernate experience working on a large, multi-threaded system? If so this could be the Senior Java Developer role for you.
You will be working in a small but growing team who are focused on the production support of the system. Working autonomously in a TDD environment ensuring accuracy and performance are key. You'll mainly be focused on the back end programming, using core Java, SQL & Oracle to perform performance tuning and other advanced database queries.
Experience & Skills:
- Strong core Java
- 5-7yrs Spring & hibernate experience
- Extensive SQL or Oracle experience
- Experience working on large systems
- Familiarity with financial services and back office trading would be beneficial
- Any experience with Oracle Coherence or Hazelcast is highly beneficial
As a Senior Java Developer you would be working for a multinational company who are currently going through an exciting period of growth in their London office.
If this sounds like the role for you apply today and I will be in touch.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales