Senior Java Developer
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
emagine Consulting is looking for a Senior Java Developer for a financial services project based in Sheffield, UK
Project Requirement Document: Java Developer
Location: Sheffield, UK
emagine is a Business & Technology Consultancy with almost 30 years of experience delivering projects. Privately owned with over 100 million turnover, emagine Consulting provides Managed Services to financial clients with low population, high impact teams of game-changing experts. We have over 700 consultants currently deployed across the UK, France and Germany.
Alongside our Managed Services we heavily invest in FinTech – our latest innovation is the HoptroffTime Suite; A hardware, software solution powered by an Atomic Clock to enhance and enable Compliance & trading strategies.
emagine provides services into financial clients including Investment Banks, Stock Exchanges and Central Banks. Our areas of Key Focus are;
- Risk Management & Regulatory Compliance
- Software Development & Testing
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
emagine Consulting is delivering a large scale data migration project for a financial services firm based in Sheffield, UK. We are looking for a senior Java developer with a background on Python and cloud expertise to join the team and assist the team on this piece of work.
- Development role on a large IT project (requirements, design, development, testing, data, infrastructure).
- Development role on a large cloud implementation/migration project (preferably GCP).
- Proven track record of delivery.
- Banking and/or Financial Crime Risk experience (optional).
- Technology - Java 1.7 /1.8
- Nice to Have - Apache Beam, Google Cloud / AWS / Azure and Python.
emagine are always looking to expand our bench and Associate network for future projects. If you are not currently available for new projects please update us with your most recent CV and next availability. We will keep you informed of suitable projects when you are looking for your next challenge.