Senior Java Developer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Trust in SODA
- 05 Dec 17 2017-12-05
Business Analyst - Fintech Startup
Trust in Soda are looking to hire a
Business Analyst for a Blockchain Payments startup
Our client is a cutting edge well-funded Blockchain startup in London that provides innovative payment solutions to the cryptocurrency space.
Our client's team is growing fast and they’re looking for a talented Business Analyst to join their dynamic team.
As a member of their team, you’ll work on multiple technical challenges associated with scaling globally a Debit Card based on Crypto-Currencies.
If working on high performance, cutting edge payment solution sounds like an exciting challenge, then this is the perfect opportunity.
As a Business Analyst,
- Gather business requirements from a variety of stakeholders
- Translate complex financial requirements into user stories for developers
- Track progress of requirements and report using tools such as Jira, Github or Trello
- Perform user acceptance testing on built features
-3-5 year as Business Analyst
-A Bachelor's Degree
- Exceptional organizational skills and a strong technical aptitude
- Experience in payments, foreign exchange, fintech or card industry
- An understanding of agile/scrum development
- Experience with daily card transaction settlement and reconciliations projects would be valuable, not critical
- Experience working in the role of a consultant is a plus
- Experience working with a tech start up is a plus
Salary £50,000 per annum