Senior Investment Writer
- £Exc + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Meredith Brown Associates
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
An exciting opportunity has arisen within this boutique asset manager for an experienced writer to take responsibility for the timely production of investment commentary across a range of products and capabilities.
Role & Responsibilities
- The investment writer will be responsible for the creation, approval, implementation and dissemination of investment content and, as part of the Communications team, will work closely with individuals across the business, including product, client service teams, compliance and portfolio management.
- Work closely with the investment team to write and edit investment commentaries on a monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc basis.
- Write appropriately for different audiences, including investors, financial advisers and wealth managers.
- Ensure high-quality communication across various media (social media, video scripts, presentations, etc.) and for a wide range of marketing material, press articles and reports.
- Support digital efforts with the development of social, web and other digital content by proofreading and editing copy.
- Build a high level of knowledge and understanding of the firm’s funds and keep up to date with investment markets, current events and latest economic and business developments.
Background & Experience
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record in Investment Writing from within the Asset management arena.
- Strong experience of written content, demonstrating creatively.
- Strong editing skills and attention to detail.
- Keep abreast of competition and market trends.
- Strong experience of creating content for different briefs: headlines, short comments, long-form thematic articles etc.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally IMC qualified.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted