An exciting opportunity for someone with a corporate accounting background to take ownership of the investment accounting for a highly regarded, listed re-insurer. You will have the opportunity to get close to the investment strategy, learn corporate finance and various other analytical areas.
This is a large, listed business with a small London finance team meaning you have a very broad role, gaining exposure to multiple areas of finance.
- Maintain a high standard of Investment Accounting as well as identifying, investigating, and resolving issues or queries related to investment accounting information.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly investment reporting including reporting to the board and Investment Committee
- Portfolio risk and scenario analysis reporting
- Manage relationship with custodian banks
- Review asset allocations, manage trade instructions, cash inflows and outflows from the investment fund and ensuring that account balances are appropriately monitored
- ACA/ACCA qualified with 2 years PQE minimum
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Corporate accounting background
- CFA study support
- Career progression
- Competitive benefits