Leading investment management firm based in London are looking to recruit a Senior International Tax Manager to their team. You will work with the international tax team to establish policies for any taxes and tax information reporting for all relevant jurisdictions.
Responsibilities would include:
- Monitor foreign tax developments that may affect the firms investment products. Determine potential consequences and identify ways to minimise tax costs
- Provide policy and technical support to international tax operations function to ensure compliance with tax laws
- Provide support to the firm on global tax compliance such as the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience in an asset management, accounting or law firm.
- Accounting qualification (CPA, LLB, LLM, JD or equivalent)
- University degree
- Attention to detail and able to work under tight timeframes whilst meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of tax laws of foreign countries (primarily in EMEA and APAC)
- Familiarity with tax accounting and accounting standards for investment funds in the UK, Luxembourg, Japan and Australia (preferred)