Gresham Hunt have been engaged by a Global Top Tier Banking Group who are looking to expand their Internal Audit team based in London. They are looking to recruit an AVP to join within their Investment Banking Audit division.
- The role reports into a local leader within the Internal Audit division which will in turn offer the successful candidate a great opportunity to develop under the guidance of a highly regarded Audit leader within the bank.
- It’s important to note that this role will have exposure to senior stakeholders within the business globally, so it will suit a candidate with gravitas who enjoys interacting and challenging stakeholders.
- You will be focused on Front Office audits across a variety of different asset classes, where you will be working closely with the senior management team and gain exposure across group wide high profile audits within the bank.
- The role does not necessarily require someone to have performed Front Office audits previously, but requires a strong Banking or Financial Services mindset.
- The client is employee and career focused so there will be a lot of room for career progression within the team or else in the wider business either in the UK or internationally.
Experience & Skills Required
- 4+ years’ experience within a Financial Services Internal Audit team
- Good understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate them
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written.
- ACA or ACCA qualification is preferred but will consider candidates without these