If you are working in the Insurance sector and would like to start a career in Internal Audit, our client is looking for you. We are working with one off the largest Insurance Groups in the industry and they are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor. Experience in Insurance is required, experience in Audit is desirable.
- Execute internal audits covering all aspects of the group's operations.
- Assess business processes and risks and evaluate internal controls to provide an independent appraisal of the group's internal control environment.
- Make recommendations to improve business processes and controls, and contribute towards greater business efficiency will be key deliverables.
- Execute complex audit projects in accordance with plan.
- The Senior Internal Auditor should expect to assume a lead role in managing the completion of audit assignments under the direction of the Internal Audit management team.
- There is an element of travel required to perform the role and this could be in Europe or beyond. As a guide only, we would estimate 15-20%.
- Proven track record within an internal or external audit environment evidencing strong performance in conducting high quality audit work, findings and reports, and involvement in annual planning processes.
- Sound knowledge of technical auditing concepts, business processes and internal control systems, including regulatory and industry best practice internal control models.
- Insurance / Reinsurance industry experience would be a significant advantage especially where this relates to the London Market General Insurance sector (including Lloyd’s). Candidates offering insurance technical capabilities would be considered favourably.
- Working knowledge of UK and International accounting standards (advantageous).
- Professional qualifications – not essential but should be willing to further their professional development e.g. CIMA/CIA/ACII or similar.
- Degree educated.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, especially excel; experience of data analytics.
London. (£50,000 - £60,000)
“Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills. “
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com