Senior IT Internal Auditor
Senior IT Auditor - Insurance
Working closely with this International insurance business we are looking for an experienced Senior IT auditor to join this high performing team.
You will be responsible for completing a wide range of internal audits as well as contributing to the company's SOX Compliance efforts. Some travelling to regional and international offices may be required.
As the Senior IT Internal Auditor, you will lead and perform Information Technology based audits in accordance with professional standards ensuring that internal controls are appropriately designed and operating effectively. Areas for review include (but not limited to): all aspects of Information Technology (IT) including infrastructure, application controls, and IT processes.
If you have experience with performing full 360-degree IT audit processes and can demonstrate competency across the following areas, we are keen to hear from you:
- CISA qualified or have equivalent professional qualification
- Bachelor's or master's degree or equivalent with a major in Finance/Accounting, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field (i.e. Information Security)
- Ability to compare existing controls to standards including ISO, COBIT, and ITIL.
- Have extensive experience as an IT (internal and/or external) auditor within the general insurance, Lloyd's and/or Big 4 environment
- Have a proficient knowledge of a data analytics tool (CAATs) such as ACL, IDEA, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Awareness of Solvency II
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing Internal audit function where the focus is definitely on making a real difference through the performance of quality, risk-focused professional Internal audits.