Senior IT Audit Manager
- GBP80000 - GBP120000 per annum + car allowance
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
Our client are a leading global payments technology company who are recruiting for a Senior IT Audit Manager working directly with the Director of Internal Audit.
Our client are a leading global payments technology company who are rapidly growing and have significant growth plans for their UK business.
The Senior IT Audit Manager who will be based in London will be repsonsible for :
- Leading complex Audit engagemnents under the supervision of the IT Audit Director
- Assist in drafting and presenting reports on the effectiveness of the business unit's internal control structure along with recommendations that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of controls
- Draft and review preliminary audit findings and management action plans, and ensure issues are appropriately actioned
- Act as the in-charge for selected audit projects, conducting the audit planning, overseeing the execution of the audit, and leading closing activities. Supervision includes assessing project status and results and overseeing timely completion, including work paper review and report preparation.
The Senior IT Audit Manager who will be based in London should have the following skillset:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in business, computer science, or management information systems.
- Significant IT audit experience, preferably with a large financial institution
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute IT audits focusing on General Computer Controls, including Information Security, Information System Operations, Vendor Management, Business Continuity, Networks, Database, System Software, Hardware, and Application Development controls in both agile and non-agile development environments.
- Extensive audit knowledge of information security, network and access controls would be highly regarded.
- Knowledge of evaluating system controls associated with complex business applications
- Strong supervisory and time management skills.
- Experience evaluating controls associated with complex business processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to travel
£80,000 - £120,000 plus attractive benefits package